THE UPTIME ADVANTAGE
PUTTING YOUR FLEET INTO THE DRIVER'S SEAT

Whether you have a small fleet of light-duty trucks or a large, national account, UpTime Parts is in business to help yours run more smoothly. UpTime Parts gives your fleet the edge by providing the expertise that you need to make the best choices for your fleet, turn your unused parts into working capital and help you gain control of your parts and service purchasing through a single source.

Parts Return Program

We'll take your obsolete or surplus parts of any make and give you an immediate credit of 25 percent of the parts' value toward future purchases. You can earn the remaining 75 percent value by meeting order volume targets over the life of the program.

UpTime Accelerated

Our purchasing program delivers all the benefits of single sourcing: one call for all your needs, and one bill for all you buy. You'll gain unprecedented control of your parts and service purchasing, get guaranteed national pricing across the United States, and leverage online reporting tailored to your systems and priorities. We consolidate all invoicing into one customized monthly statement and organize it just the way you want it into EDI, XML or email formats.

Truck Down Program

Time is money. When one of your trucks goes down, your business loses both. UpTime Parts helps your fleet get back on track by offering expedited shipping to your vehicles when they go down. In fact, we guarantee that the part(s) that they need will arrive within 3 to 24 hours. That's the Uptime Parts difference.


Parts Catalog PDF's

Truck Shop Order Form
Step Van Catalog
Navistar Light Duty Parts Program - Application Guide

EZPack Parts Manuals PDF's

Goliath G-370 - High-Compaction Commercial Rear Loader
Apollo A-300Mid-Range Rear Loader
Goliath G-300 High-Compaction Rear Loader
Hercules Commercial Front Loader
Hercules Automated Side Loader

Specification PDF's

Hercules Commercial Front Loader
Goliath G370

Policies

UpTime Parts Core Return Policy for Central Distributors
Return Request Form

Flyers

Cutaway Box
Professional Banner

Count on UpTime Parts to be your partner, and get the edge for your business.

Want more information on how we support fleets? Contact sales at 1-866-623-0770